~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?
Author Message
 ~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?

Why should one use Visual Basic instead of Delphi?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the world of Visual Basic Experts,

        I hope to find out the reasons why one should to use Visual Basic as a
development tool instead of Delphi.

        Please kindly e-mail me on the following address.

        Thanks a zillion in advance.

David Yeo

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 ~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?

Active VB Jobs: 2,000,000
Active Delphi Jobs: 100,000

Quote:
On Friday, May 10, 1996, ~David Yeo wrote...
> Why should one use Visual Basic instead of Delphi?
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> To the world of Visual Basic Experts,

>         I hope to find out the reasons why one should to use Visual
Basic as a
> development tool instead of Delphi.

>         Please kindly e-mail me on the following address.

>         Thanks a zillion in advance.

> David Yeo

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 ~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?

Quote:

>Why should one use Visual Basic instead of Delphi?
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>To the world of Visual Basic Experts,

>        I hope to find out the reasons why one should to use Visual Basic as a
>development tool instead of Delphi.

>        Please kindly e-mail me on the following address.

>        Thanks a zillion in advance.

>David Yeo

Sorry that i'm misusing your call , but i want to test something.
By the way Delphi is some more flexible and much faster.
Hi.

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?

2. Newbie: Why use Access instead of VB to create front end

3. Using return instead of Tab in VB??

4. Running DOS Shell in hidden window, or using vb command instead

5. Help! Why RTF instead of Plain Text

6. SortedList, Why Parenthesis instead of Brackets?

7. why javascript instead of vbscript?

8. Why to use a TextBox instead of a RichTextBox

9. Why a picturebox instead of form

10. !Excel/VB: why why why?

11. Why Windows help file instead of HTTP?

12. Why Use dbList instead of msFlexGrid?