VB and Prolog
Author Message
 VB and Prolog

Hi

I'm looking for other languages to complement my Vb skills.

I used to do a bit of hacking in  Prolog many moons ago.

Has anyone used a Prolog that interfaces well with VB,
possibly thru OLE?

Thanks,

Murray

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB and Prolog
Have a look at http://www.amzi.com. They have an excellent prolog engine
that interfaces with VB among other languages.

Nice to the hear someone is still using Prolog. It's one of my
favorites!

Douglas Hein

Quote:

> Hi

> I'm looking for other languages to complement my Vb skills.

> I used to do a bit of hacking in  Prolog many moons ago.

> Has anyone used a Prolog that interfaces well with VB,
> possibly thru OLE?

> Thanks,

> Murray

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB and SWI Prolog

2. Amzi!Prolog + VB onto Web ?

3. Amzi!Prolog + VB onto Web ?

4. Adding prolog information using MSXML 4.0 (April release) for a DOM document

5. Linking Visual Basic to Prolog

6. PROLOG POSITION IN CA

7. ASP interfacing with prolog

8. Creating the XML-Prolog from VB6

9. Creating the XML-Prolog from VB6

10. Prolog API

11. Help! Anyone has a prolog engine in VB?

12. Detecting Mouse Click in Non-VB or VB app (in VB 6)