scrolling and looping
Author Message
 scrolling and looping

I have VB5.0Pro       I want to be able to create an image that is as wide
as a form that will move sideways but will have the part that went offscreen
reappear attached to the other side.  Kind of  like reclycling the image.
This has to be done as flickerless as possible.
-Justin

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 scrolling and looping
This is hoky, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.  Place your
bitmap in an image control.  Then make a copy of the image control.
Once the first image control starts disappearing from the screen on the
right, start showing the second control from the left of the form.
Quote:

> I have VB5.0Pro       I want to be able to create an image that is as
> wide
> as a form that will move sideways but will have the part that went
> offscreen
> reappear attached to the other side.  Kind of  like reclycling the
> image.
> This has to be done as flickerless as possible.
> -Justin

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 scrolling and looping
How would I make the first one move off the screen.
Quote:

>This is hoky, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.  Place your
>bitmap in an image control.  Then make a copy of the image control.
>Once the first image control starts disappearing from the screen on the
>right, start showing the second control from the left of the form.

>> I have VB5.0Pro       I want to be able to create an image that is as
>> wide
>> as a form that will move sideways but will have the part that went
>> offscreen
>> reappear attached to the other side.  Kind of  like reclycling the
>> image.
>> This has to be done as flickerless as possible.
>> -Justin

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 scrolling and looping

And have it reappear at the begining to start again?

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Loop within a loop

2. loop de loop

3. NEWBIE HELP - Do-loop while loop

4. Exiting loops and for/next loops

5. my loop doesn't loop!

6. do ... loop looping

7. DO..LOOP usage - aborting a nested loops cleanly

8. Do While Loop thats gives Loop without DO message

9. Scroll without scroll bar - VB.net

10. vertical scroll bars to scroll a maximized form??

11. Scrolling data with Vertical scroll bar ?

12. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors