Is it possible to create task bar like MS Office Task bar in VB?
Author Message
 Is it possible to create task bar like MS Office Task bar in VB?

I have asked this question before, but got no answers,

Is it possible to create a taskbar like the Windows 95 one and the MS
Office ones which sits on the side of the screen, does autohide etc. I have
seen docs for doing this in C, but would like to know if it is possible in
VB

Hope someone can help,

Menno

home page:       http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable task bar & task switching

2. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

3. How to show diffenent texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

4. How to show diffenent Texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

5. hide status bar and task bar

6. Show icon on task bar w/o Title bar

7. Is it possible to disable Windows Task Bar?

8. Create a task bar

9. VB app with no entry on Win95 Task bar in VB

10. VB Newbie Question: Task Manager, Launch Bar, etc

11. How to make a icon into the Task Bar of 95 VB 3

12. How to detect Task-Bar position in VB ?