Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6
Author Message
 Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6

Use the MM Control?

Malcolm

Quote:
> Hello,

> Can anyone give me some advice(code) how i can capture sound from the
> microphone connected with my soundcard?

> TIA

> Tjerno

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 05:43:07 GMT
 Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6
If the MM control doesn't give you the level of control you want, you might

http://www.constantthought.com/files/ctRecordScope.zip

Or these other two projects which sample audio for analysis, not for recording
(that is, they don't care about capturing completely continuous audio):
http://www.fullspectrum.com/deeth/programming/vb.html

Murphy McCauley
www.constantthought.com

Quote:
> Use the MM Control?

> Malcolm

> > Hello,

> > Can anyone give me some advice(code) how i can capture sound from the
> > microphone connected with my soundcard?

> > TIA

> > Tjerno

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 06:12:15 GMT

1. Sound Card <-> Sound Card Via Data

2. sound via sound card?

3. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

4. Get sound from Sound Card

5. Capturing sound info from sound card without a WAV file

6. Directing Sound to modem or sound card

7. Making sound through sound card

8. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

9. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

10. How to produce sounds without a sound card

11. Sample sounds coming through sound card

12. Sound card control from VB6