How do you change the CharSet property of a text box
Author Message
 How do you change the CharSet property of a text box

I have tried

text1.font.charset =  codepage

nothing happens

Tue, 11 May 2004 19:11:23 GMT
 How do you change the CharSet property of a text box
If you mean the FONT ?? ... look on the
right side of the coding window in the
PROPERTIES section and find the
FONT selection.

HTH,

Jim

Tue, 11 May 2004 21:38:17 GMT
 How do you change the CharSet property of a text box
No I need to use slavic character for just one text box so as I
understand it I need to change the codepage for that object

Quote:
>If you mean the FONT ?? ... look on the
>right side of the coding window in the
>PROPERTIES section and find the
>FONT selection.

>HTH,

>Jim

Wed, 12 May 2004 00:56:06 GMT

1. changing text box properties from different forms

2. changing the datasource property of a text box at run time

3. changing text box properties

4. Changing Type 2 Combo box text property

5. Modifying Text Format in use without changing text in entire text box

6. Refer to text box's Text property

7. VB4 text box Align text property not working

8. VB4 text box Align text property not working

9. Setting properties on selected text in a text box

10. Doing strange things with text boxes

11. Encode text boxes -- can it be done?

12. Error 2115 changing text box text / value