SMIME signed email and VB
Author Message
 SMIME signed email and VB

Dear all,

I need to process digitally signed Emails with VB. So I have
to check if a digital signature is valid or not and if the sent
message was altered or corrupted during the transmission.
Outlook 2000 does this on its user interface but the Object
Model does AFAIK not offer the items to check this properties.

Is there another chance to control Outlook to get the information?
Or do you know a tool or control which can do the validation?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CU Matze
--

Mon, 10 May 2004 18:38:33 GMT
 SMIME signed email and VB

or knows where to get one, I'd love to hear about it.

chris judge

Quote:

> Dear all,

> I need to process digitally signed Emails with VB. So I have
> to check if a digital signature is valid or not and if the sent
> message was altered or corrupted during the transmission.
> Outlook 2000 does this on its user interface but the Object
> Model does AFAIK not offer the items to check this properties.

> Is there another chance to control Outlook to get the information?
> Or do you know a tool or control which can do the validation?
> Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

> CU Matze
> --

Tue, 11 May 2004 04:30:19 GMT

1. How to send an ciphered/signed email?

2. Encrypted and Signed Email

3. VB6.0 - Programatic email signing and encryption

4. Control to handle S/MIME signed Emails

5. help: how to get access to smime header

6. smime (pkcs7)

7. Problem emailing from VB/Access when notes is email server

8. Anyone know how-to send encrypt/sign e-mail in VB

9. British Pound sign disappears when POSTing from ASP to ASPX (VB.NET) page

10. Passing signed Long Integers to VB 6 From C++

11. I need to know how covert COBOL signed numbers to VB

12. Any sign of VB 5.0 ?