Long WAV files delay problem
Author Message
 Long WAV files delay problem

Hi,
I have done a program in VB5 (MM control) for playing WAV files
which are quite big (f.e. 50Mb). The problem is that after playing such
a long file the next is played with big delay. What can I do with it?

Mirek

PS. I suppose the problem is with the buffer which is emptying while loading
next file
Is it possible to free a part of buffer while playing?

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delay problems with MMControl playing .WAV files

2. Long .WAV file flaky under W2K Pro

3. inserting wav files into other wav files

4. Create a new .wav file from an existing .wav file based on the date

5. Wav sound too delayed ?directx faster

6. Problem Loading .wav file from Resource File...

7. Visio in VB6 via OLE = long delay before screen updates

8. Q: long delay for opening references dialog

9. Long delay during AddNew

10. Long TCP response delays

11. Problem playing wav file from code in VBA

12. Printing long records to file with long print stmt