Recommend me a good book on Visual Basic programming for beginners
Author Message
 Recommend me a good book on Visual Basic programming for beginners

I'm interested to learn Visual Basic, and wanted to buy a book on Visual
Basic programming.

Coud someone recommend me on such a good reference book??

TIA.

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Recommend me a good book on Visual Basic programming for beginners

Well, I am just starting, and I am working from a tutorial CD,
Microsoft Visual Basic Lerning edition
it includes VB5, a great tutorial, its about 50 pounds.
--
deadturbot

Sat, 08 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please recommend a good book on Visual Basic.

2. Best Visual Basic Beginner to Intermediate book

3. Good beginners book on Visual Basic

4. REQ: Good books after Dummies 101: Visual Basic Programming

5. REQ: Good books after Dummies 101: Visual Basic Programming

6. Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

7. Beginner needs Visual Basic/Oracle books

8. Which Visual Basic book for beginner?

9. Can anyone recommend a good book?

10. Can anyone recommend a good book on VBA?

11. Recommend good books?

12. Any good VB.NET book recommend?