recommendation of Setup program
Author Message
 recommendation of Setup program

I am looking for a good installer program to use for distribution of
my application.  I found that the Setup Wizard is good, but too
limited for what I need to do.

I like the setup program that sems to be onl all new Windows software
(where it starts off saying "Setup is preparing to install" and shows
the graphic status bar.

Anyone have any recommendations?  Shareware or Commercial?

Thanks,
Jaime

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setup kit recommendations

2. Setup kit recommendations

3. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

4. VB4 Setup Wizard and other Setup Programs

5. Is there a better Setup Program than Setup Wizard

6. Setup Kit Setup Program Goes Nowhere

7. Setup Wizard out.....my setup program in.

8. New to DataBase programming........seeking book recommendation

9. New to DataBase programming........seeking book recommendation

10. Book recommendation for database programming

11. [Fwd: Book recommendation for database programming]

12. Running VB5 programs from CD without using a setup program