Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0
Author Message
 Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

Serge,

        SSTab1.Tab = 1

John

Quote:
> Help me,

> On a form in  VB 5.0 I have used the Microsoft Tabbed Dialog
> (TABCTL32.OCX)with 2 tabs. On the first tab there is a command button.

> I am looking for a solution of the following problem. When I press the
> command button on the first tab, the second tab should be activated
> and all details on the second tab should be shown.

> Which command do I have to enter at the CommandButton_Click procedure.

> Already thanks for the help

> Serge Zeeman

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

Help me,

On a form in  VB 5.0 I have used the Microsoft Tabbed Dialog
(TABCTL32.OCX)with 2 tabs. On the first tab there is a command button.

I am looking for a solution of the following problem. When I press the
command button on the first tab, the second tab should be activated
and all details on the second tab should be shown.

Which command do I have to enter at the CommandButton_Click procedure.

Already thanks for the help

Serge Zeeman

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

Quote:

> Help me,

> On a form in  VB 5.0 I have used the Microsoft Tabbed Dialog
> (TABCTL32.OCX)with 2 tabs. On the first tab there is a command button.

> I am looking for a solution of the following problem. When I press the
> command button on the first tab, the second tab should be activated
> and all details on the second tab should be shown.

> Which command do I have to enter at the CommandButton_Click procedure.

> Already thanks for the help

> Serge Zeeman

  All you have to do is enter the following line of code in the command
click event:

     SSTab1.Tab = x

Where x is the number of the tab that you want displayed.

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

2. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

3. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

4. Label on MS Tabbed Dialog control prevents validate event firing when changing tabs

5. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

6. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

7. VB5 - List Boxes Shift Back One Tab on Tab Dialog

8. Tabbed Dialog control (SSTab) with no tabs?

9. Which tab has focus - tabbed dialog control

10. Hide one tab on tabbed dialog

11. Tabbed dialog tabctl32.ocx displays controls through tabs

12. Sendkeys and CONTROL+TAB on a tabbed dialog