Adding a printer using VB Code
Author Message
 Adding a printer using VB Code

How do I add a printer using VB Code to the windows printers? (e.g. the
same thing as going start-->settings-->printers-->add new)  I know there
is an AddPrinter API call, but I have no idea how to use it.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

(Please e-mail me instead of posting a reply)

Glitch

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using HP Printer Escape Sequences (aka Printer Passthrough Codes) in VB.Net

2. Using VB to add a printer to a 95 client

3. Help in adding Printers on NT using VB

4. Reg: Using Vb code how to perform some functions in Epson LQ-300 printer

5. Using VB printer bin codes withh Crystal

6. Specify what procedure to add code to using Add-in

7. Adding code using Add In

8. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

9. How to change the printer driver for a defined printer in VB code

10. how to add picture into table using ado code not using control

11. Add Windows 2K printer through ASP using VBS

12. Adding printer using VBScript on NT termserver