Daylight Savings-Time bias
Author Message
 Daylight Savings-Time bias

Help!

I'm coding in VB5 and need to gather the actual time-zone information
from the system (using API calls).

Here's the problem:  I can get the information to tell me what the
bias between GMT and local time is, and it works great - until you
cross-over into daylight-savings-time.  For some reason non of the DST
information from the API seems to make sense.

I finally resorted to putting  a menu-option in my code to set a DST
flag, but I'm still pondering why I can't get the proper information
from the system.

Any hints?

Thanks - Scott

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

2. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

3. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

4. time zones and daylight saving time

5. Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time

6. Standard v. Daylight Savings Time Function

7. Daylight Savings Time Error

8. Daylight Savings Time

9. Daylight Savings Time dates

10. Daylight Savings Time

11. how to calculate daylight saving time ?

12. how to caculate daylight saving time....