DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?
Author Message
 DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

-- Whoops - anyway, how can i print a database that is in my v basic
application?  I would rather not use the print form contol so how can i
do this???????????????????????????????????--

______   ______  ______       ______
|____|   | |  || |____/     |  |____
| |\ \   | |  || | __ \     \______ \
| | \ \  | |__|| | |_| \      ____| |
|_|  \_\ |_____| |_____| ()  /______/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 18 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

| -- Whoops - anyway, how can i print a database that is in my v basic
| application?  I would rather not use the print form contol so how can i
| do this???????????????????????????????????--

[snip ascII art sig that is larger than posted question?]

Try Crystal Reports or another such tool.  Crystal 2.0 come with VB 3Pro and
does just what you seem to have asked.

--

// Ian (McYork)
If Comments = True then "Great" else "Disclaim"

Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. DATAbase Printing - PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

5. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

6. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

7. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

8. Please please please, help me :-)

9. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

10. Please, please, please help!!

11. Cloning problem -- please please please help

12. Please, please, please, help!