Beginning API
Author Message
 Beginning API

Could anyone point me to a tutorial for beginning API? I've used it some
(cut and paste) but I'd like to really understand it.

Thanks

Mon, 10 May 2004 16:42:31 GMT
 Beginning API

Quote:

>Could anyone point me to a tutorial for beginning API? I've used it some
>(cut and paste) but I'd like to really understand it.

>Thanks

Download the API guide from: www.AllAPI.net

Check out your Win32 Programmer's Reference Help file - that can be
useful as a cross reference.

Perhaps get Dan Appleman's VB Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API - it
is often nice to stare at paper instead of the screen.

Mon, 10 May 2004 20:00:04 GMT

1. Begin a network session using api

2. help me to begin in API Windows programming

3. Add text to the beginning of an existing string

4. Beginning and ending dates of a specified week

5. not sure where to begin

6. I am beginning to get frustrated :(

7. 0 at the beginning of string

8. Beginning Access 2k VBA book question

9. Not too sure where to Begin MSAcess to Outlook

10. How to move to the beginning of a paragraph

11. Just Beginning.

12. Cannot begin using VBA