Run-time error 61704 : Internal application error
Author Message
 Run-time error 61704 : Internal application error

I am using VB4 under NT to drive an OCX written using MFC. After a few
methods have been invoked I try one more. On doing this VB gives me a
message box displaying
     Run-time error '61704'
     Internal application error
If I run a different method at this point in the sequence it's OK so
it does seem to be this particular method. The method returns VT_EMPTY
and takes a single VTS_I2 parameter.

Does anyone know what this error number means?

Sun, 28 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Run-time error 61704 : Internal application error

Quote:

> I am using VB4 under NT to drive an OCX written using MFC. After a few
> methods have been invoked I try one more. On doing this VB gives me a
> message box displaying
>      Run-time error '61704'
>      Internal application error
> If I run a different method at this point in the sequence it's OK so
> it does seem to be this particular method. The method returns VT_EMPTY
> and takes a single VTS_I2 parameter.

> Does anyone know what this error number means?

Just in case anyone is interested ...

I got this error by an OCX invoking a method in an OLE enabled
application. Unfortunately the id of the method was wrong. It seems that
VB picked up the error from the OLE DLL's.

Mon, 29 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run-Time Error 40002 (Internal Driver ODBC Error)...

2. run-time error '713': Application-defined or object-defined error

3. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

4. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

5. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

6. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

7. internal application error from VBA call

8. Internal Application Error 0x82030003

9. Internal Application Error When Automating Outlook

10. run-time Error 713 - Application Defined or Object Defined

11. run-time error when starting application

12. Internal Application error when using OLE Automation /ODBC