VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load
Author Message
 VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load

hi,

My vb 5 is acting weird (AGAIN , stupid microsoft) ,
I installed vb5 and when i start it up and want to use the common dialog
control (comdlg32.ocx) i get an error that says : " cant load !

I reinstalled it 5 times i looked in the registry if the path to comdl32.ocx
was ok i tried everything
(i know that if i install vb5 just after i reinstalled windows (98) that it
gives no problems)

pleeeeeeeeease help
thank you

             mijn site : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load
Try deleting the Comdlg32.ocx and Comdlg32.oca files from your system
directory and then reinstalling VB.

Jason Bouzane

Quote:
> hi,

> My vb 5 is acting weird (AGAIN , stupid microsoft) ,
> I installed vb5 and when i start it up and want to use the common dialog
> control (comdlg32.ocx) i get an error that says : " cant load !

> I reinstalled it 5 times i looked in the registry if the path to
comdl32.ocx
> was ok i tried everything
> (i know that if i install vb5 just after i reinstalled windows (98) that
it
> gives no problems)

> pleeeeeeeeease help
> thank you

>              mijn site : http://come.to/joyrider

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load
hi,

why reinstall VB5????

extract the files in the *.cab ,and copy them in WINDOWS/system
after that .....,put all your *.OCX as readonly attibutes.

It will never happen again...

raff,

Quote:
> hi,

> My vb 5 is acting weird (AGAIN , stupid microsoft) ,
> I installed vb5 and when i start it up and want to use the common dialog
> control (comdlg32.ocx) i get an error that says : " cant load !

> I reinstalled it 5 times i looked in the registry if the path to
comdl32.ocx
> was ok i tried everything
> (i know that if i install vb5 just after i reinstalled windows (98) that
it
> gives no problems)

> pleeeeeeeeease help
> thank you

>              mijn site : http://come.to/joyrider

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Comdl32.ocx won't load

2. RDO OCX won't load in design mode

3. vbsql.ocx won't load

4. OCX in VB4 won't Load.

5. OCX won't load in VB6.

6. comctl32.ocx version 5.01.4319 - won't load

7. RDO OCX won't load in design mode

8. COMCTL32.OCX Won't Load

9. COMCTL32.OCX won't load

10. ISCTRLS.OCX won't load