REPOST: Please desist trolling rec.pets.cats.misc
Author Message
 REPOST: Please desist trolling rec.pets.cats.misc

On behalf of the Internet Police, I am declaring
rec.pets.cats.misc a troll-free zone. Anybody
who makes a illegal 'troll' post to
rec.pets.cats.misc will be reported to the
IP, which will then revoke the troll's IP address. You
have been warned.

You may report anybody who you catch trolling
rec.pets.cats.misc using the forms at
www.web-police.org.

If you cancel this post again I am calling the police.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:15:11 GMT

1. To the terrorists attacking rec.pets.cats.misc

2. FAQ - comp.lang.basic.misc - Repost

3. changes to all records in one rec set based on position in another rec set

4. Audio rec+I/O rec: how ?

5. PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

6. Book rec. please

7. My pet Access peeve

8. Word 2000 Macros -- Stupid Pet Tricks?

9. pet peeve

10. Reading sectionheaders in INI files + PET HATE

11. Repost...Please Help! Error Loading DLL

12. Repost, Please help with Socket problem.