How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file
Author Message
 How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file

Is there anyone know about how to use Visual Basic with to read
COBOL ISAM file ? I don't clear about this, and where I can find
the library for manage it ?

Thank you,
Mr. Nopparut W.

Fri, 24 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

2. How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file

3. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

4. Using Microsoft Basic ISAM files from VB(Windows)

5. BASIC ISAM to Visual Basic

6. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application

7. Need help for ISAM databases in Visual Basic for Dos

8. dBase IV ISAM Problems in Visual Basic

9. ISAM database management for visual basic

10. FTP a file from an Access module using Visual Basic language

11. reindex and pack procedures for using dbase files in Visual Basic

12. Using Library (*.lib) Files with Visual Basic