Re.allowing a date field to take null value
Author Message
 Re.allowing a date field to take null value

hi:

I'm writing a software for one of the departments of Louisiana State
University.I encountered a problem and i need a solution for this.

I'm using MS Access 2.0 as back end and Visual Basic 4.0 as front end.
I have a mask edit box for the date field and this has been declared as
date/time data type in access.

The systrem is giving error when i leave the date field blank while
entrering data.Otherwise its accepting the record.I want to code such
that it accepts the null date value.

In the database design "required has been set to "NO".

If you need further clarifications please E_mail me.

thanks

ganesh

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Allowing a date field to be null value

2. Allow A Null Value For A Date Picker

3. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

4. How do I allow NULL value on a required field in disconnected recordset

5. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

6. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

7. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

8. NULL VALUES IN DATE FIELD - TYPE MISMATCH ERROR

9. Populating Null value in SQL Date/Time field

10. How to give Date fields null values?

11. null value in a field data type as date

12. date field and null values