Printer Object - Getting the available printer information
Author Message
 Printer Object - Getting the available printer information

How can I get all the available printer ports ?

I need to see the full path to the network printers.
?Printer.Port
Returns Ne2:
I would like to see \\server\printqueue.

Is this possible ?

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer Object - Getting the available printer information

Quote:

have a look at printer.devicename
--
John McGuire

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting a list of available Printers

2. Getting A List Of Printers Available

3. Problem getting printer information

4. Getting information about my printer, but how?

5. Q: Forcing Printer Paper bins / Getting List Per Printer

6. Getting the printer settings without initialising the printer?

7. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

8. Getting Raw Printer Data To The Printer

9. Getting Printer and Printer Job Handle

10. printer object and available fonts

11. Printer Object - solution available!

12. PRINTER OBJECT INFORMATION