Finding functions inside DLL's?
Author Message
 Finding functions inside DLL's?

How can I find out what functions are in a given DLL?

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding functions inside DLL's?

With the API Text Viewer or With Daniel Appleman's Book VB Programmers
Guide to the Windows API..

Greg Jackson
Portland, OR

Quote:
> How can I find out what functions are in a given DLL?

> Thanks in advance.

Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding functions inside DLL's?

If you have quickview, open the dll in quickview and look through the
text. There will be a few areas near each other that say Resident
Export etc etc and non-resident export etc etc
These will give the number of the call and the name that the call is
exported as. Finding the proper declarations is a little trickier. Mr
Jackson's reply covers the best ways to do that.

boots

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997 22:44:26 -0400, Curtiss Howard

Quote:

>How can I find out what functions are in a given DLL?

>Thanks in advance.

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 DLL function / Can't find DLL entry point

2. Finding functions in DLL's..

3. DLL -Can't find Functions

4. 'DoEvents' inside ActiveX DLL

5. how to VIEW FUNCTIONS inside a DLL

6. Using Module functions inside/outside VB ActiveX DLL

7. Find function in dll;Trouver une fonction dans une dll

8. error 'can't find *.dll'

9. dll creation problem: can't find dll entry point

10. can't find PDBDAO.DLL, PDIRDAO.DLL

11. VB5 DLL Error - Can't Find Entry Point in ...dll

12. dll creation problem: can't find dll entry point