Security in VB
Author Message
 Security in VB

Hello,

Does anybody know a good way to use security in VB (perhaps using NT
authentication) ?

Thanx,
Danny

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Security in VB
Hello,

Does anybody know a good way to use security in VB (perhaps using NT
authentication) ?

Thanx,
Danny

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Security in VB
In article

it.com>,

Quote:
> Hello,

> Does anybody know a good way to use security in VB (perhaps using NT
> authentication) ?

> Thanx,
> Danny

What kind of security are you trying to implement? Database security or
App security?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Security in VB
In article

it.com>,

Quote:
> Hello,

> Does anybody know a good way to use security in VB (perhaps using NT
> authentication) ?

> Thanx,
> Danny

What kind of security are you trying to implement? Database security or App
security?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Security in VB
Try http://www.orionstudios.net/iebackstage/

We have a component that handles this situation!

Mark Bevins
ParamountFIlms

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:54:52 +0100, "Danny Scheelings"

Quote:

>Hello,

>Does anybody know a good way to use security in VB (perhaps using NT
>authentication) ?

>Thanx,
>Danny

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Understanding the macro security in VB Script - same code causes different reaction

2. Understanding the macro security in VB Script - same code causes different reaction

3. Outlook XP Security stops VB e-mail

4. Using Access Security From VB

5. HELP - MS ACCESS SECURITY WITH VB

6. Security and VB

7. HELP - MS ACCESS SECURITY WITH VB

8. Security in VB applications

9. having difficulty establishing security using VB 4.0(16-bit) and Jet 2.5

10. Access Security and VB 4.0

11. How to integrate Windows security with VB-app

12. How can I specify security for VB event sink interface