Getting JobInfo records from the EnumJobs API-call in VB4
Author Message
 Getting JobInfo records from the EnumJobs API-call in VB4

Hi,

I use the EnumJobs API-call to check whether there are jobs outstanding for
a printer-queue on the net. This works fine. Now I'd like to use the
JOB_INFO_2-type record to get information about the outstatnding jobs.

The only method up till now was defining an array of bytes and use this as
a buffer, but now I'd like to get this into an array of JOB_INFO_2-type
records. How do I do this?

Regards

--
Th.M.J. Hollenberg
Manager I.S.

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. EnumJobs API call

2. EnumJobs API call - Help!

3. Calling EnumJobs API - Help!!

4. ENUMJOBS Win32 Api

5. use EnumJobs API Windows - Printing spooler

6. EnumJobs API

7. EnumJobs API

8. Sample of EnumJobs API

9. EnumJobs API example

10. Getting/Setting Record Number in VB4 Tables?

11. Fun with APIs- Getting an array of records with pointers to strings

12. Getting an array of records with pointers to strings from an API