Telnet Server Source or Multiple Winsock Connections?
Author Message
 Telnet Server Source or Multiple Winsock Connections?

Hi there! (tm)

  Does anyone know where I can find a Telnet Server Source or instructions
on creating a server with multiple connections?   I would strongly prefer
not to use any 3rd party software.

Thanks bunches.
K.

Strip the "X1X_"  from the email if you would like to reply that way.

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Telnet Server Source or Multiple Winsock Connections?

 ;-)

 Nevermind.  I looked at the examples that Microsoft Help provides..
then I figured out a way to reuse disconnected sockets, thus fixing
the 32,000 connection limit.  Now the server can hold 32,000 +
connections at a time.  But.. I do appreciate all the help. <sarcasm
mode off>  ;-)

K.

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:03:56 -0500, "Ken D. Walters"

Quote:

>Hi there! (tm)

>  Does anyone know where I can find a Telnet Server Source or instructions
>on creating a server with multiple connections?   I would strongly prefer
>not to use any 3rd party software.

>Thanks bunches.
>K.

>Strip the "X1X_"  from the email if you would like to reply that way.

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple Winsock-Connections to a server AND Winsock-Connection to a server minimized in systray

2. Making a multiple connection Winsock Server?

3. Looking for VB source for telnet over winsock

4. Looking for VB source for telnet over winsock

5. visual basic winsock control and multiple client connections

6. Winsock multiple connections

7. Winsock, multiple connections

8. visual basic winsock control and multiple client connections

9. Winsock array not accepting multiple connections

10. Multiple connections with one Winsock control ?

11. winsock connection to multiple clients

12. Winsock Multiple Connection Handling