Need help automatically selecting MS Outlook Object Library in VB -please
Author Message
 Need help automatically selecting MS Outlook Object Library in VB -please

I am relatively new to programming Microsoft Products, and have some
code that Automates Outlook from Excel.  I was wondering if anyone
knew how to Automatically select the Reference to "Microsoft Outlook
Object Library 8.0" in excel, in VB.

I know there has to be a way to do it.  I really appreciate anyone's
input on this.

Thank you,
Justin

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:37:48 GMT

1. Help needed with Excel object library - Please.

2. MS Outlook object library?

3. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

4. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

5. CDO vs Outlook 2000 Object Library?? (Outlook Newbie)

6. Problems with installing MS Word8.0 and MS Excel 8.0 Object library

7. Outlook 9.0 Object Library + VB + Wk2

8. Distributing MS Access object libraries in VB app

9. Please help me out. MS Office Object Help

10. Missing 3.5 DAO Object Library Please HELP

11. Cannot dispose wrapped Excel Library object - Please Help

12. VB.net using msword object (Please really need help)