VBRUN version 3.01?
Author Message
 VBRUN version 3.01?

I was surfing the 'net and ran across a version 3.01 of VBRUN, which was
said to be a "fix".

What's the story on this?  Should I be using this?  What got fixed?

Thu, 07 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VBRUN version 3.01?

Quote:
>I was surfing the 'net and ran across a version 3.01 of VBRUN, which was
>said to be a "fix".

My version is 03.00.0538. I've heard there's a fix, but I've had any errors
with it (guess I'm just lucky).

--
VB Info: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/visual.htm
FAQ: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/faq.htm

Thu, 07 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VBRUN version 3.01?

Quote:

> I was surfing the 'net and ran across a version 3.01 of VBRUN, which was
> said to be a "fix".
> What's the story on this?  Should I be using this?  What got fixed?

Use only the VBRUN300.DLL in
<ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/vbrun300.exe>. Anything
else is likely to be a trojan horse, like "pkzip 3.00".

Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VBRUN version 3.01?

: I was surfing the 'net and ran across a version 3.01 of VBRUN, which was
: said to be a "fix".

: What's the story on this?  Should I be using this?  What got fixed?

There's some problem with KRNL286.EXE.  If you download it, there's a
good explanation of what it's about and how to reproduce the problem
(sorry, I deleted that file).
--
*************************************-Luke Chao :-)******************

* WWW: http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab470/                    *

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using DAO 3/3.5 via OLE with Delphi 3.01

2. Acrobat 3.01 and Visual Basic Error

3. IE 3.01 & active X

4. Control Panel and Explorer 3.01

5. INTERSOLV 3.01 32-BIT INFORMIX

6. VLMenuPlus 3.01

7. ADOCE 3.1 is a provider valid for Pocket Access 3.01

8. Installing 3.01 over 3.0-what will happen to favorites, etc.

9. VBRUN 45

10. VBRUN.DLL

11. vbrun?

12. Where can I get vbrun.dll?