Internet-Transfer-Files?
Author Message
 Internet-Transfer-Files?

How can I transfer files from a remote computer to my computer?How?
I want to download some files from friends computer.Not from URL!
Please answer me or send me source!

Visit my site at http://www.*-*-*.com/
There you can find various Source Codes about Visual Basic.
Perfect for beginners!!!
Updated every time new code arrives(that usually means very day!).

Sun, 30 May 2004 13:17:58 GMT
 Internet-Transfer-Files?
There are several options and several protocols that you can use.  You
should use an internet component - search the net for some third party
component vendors.  If you do not want to use HTTP, you could use FTP, RCP,
etc.  Or you could do your own TCP/IP protocol with basic TCPIP
client/server components.

Lance

--
Download IP*Works! Internet Programmers Toolkit from
http://www.nsoftware.com.

Quote:
> How can I transfer files from a remote computer to my computer?How?
> I want to download some files from friends computer.Not from URL!
> Please answer me or send me source!

> Visit my site at http://www.syscold.com
> There you can find various Source Codes about Visual Basic.
> Perfect for beginners!!!
> Updated every time new code arrives(that usually means very day!).

Sun, 30 May 2004 05:18:52 GMT
 Internet-Transfer-Files?

Quote:
> How can I transfer files from a remote computer to my computer?How?
> I want to download some files from friends computer.Not from URL!
> Please answer me or send me source!

I did a search on http://www.syscold.com but nothing turned up  : -))

Regards, Samu?l van Laere

Sun, 30 May 2004 05:35:11 GMT
 Internet-Transfer-Files?

Quote:
> Visit my site at http://www.syscold.com
> There you can find various Source Codes about Visual Basic.
> Perfect for beginners!!!
> Updated every time new code arrives(that usually means very day!).

You've got to have a bad taste for colours.
The colours used on your site are just in one word horrible
Before you even think of starting a visual basic devoted site
you should at least have thought about the design.
No wonder you included the link in your post,
nobody comes back after visiting..

Regards, Samu?l van Laere

Sun, 30 May 2004 05:48:06 GMT
 Internet-Transfer-Files?
Demanding, aren't we?

If you and your friend have internet connections, you could use the winsock
control to send the file.  Simply open the file in binary form and send it
in 1K(or any size) blocks.

--
Whitt Batcheler

www.whittweb.net

Quote:
> How can I transfer files from a remote computer to my computer?How?
> I want to download some files from friends computer.Not from URL!
> Please answer me or send me source!

> Visit my site at http://www.syscold.com
> There you can find various Source Codes about Visual Basic.
> Perfect for beginners!!!
> Updated every time new code arrives(that usually means very day!).

Sun, 30 May 2004 06:04:48 GMT
 Internet-Transfer-Files?

Quote:

>How can I transfer files from a remote computer to my computer?How?
>I want to download some files from friends computer.Not from URL!
>Please answer me or send me source!

If you're looking for a control specific for FTP we have one as part
of our commercial SocketTools package. If you want more of a 'roll
your own' solution, we also include an FTP sample in our freeware
SocketWrench package. You can download either package from our website
at http://www.catalyst.com.

David

----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Wed, 02 Jun 2004 03:29:32 GMT

1. How to transfer a file greater than 64Kb w/ internet transfer ctrl

2. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

3. Monitoring Data Transfer of Internet Transfer Contol

4. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

5. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

6. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

7. Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control

8. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

9. Can't put files using Internet Transfer Control 6 SP4

10. VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file

11. problem uploading file with internet transfer control

12. Internet Transfer Control - more files at once