Need Help launching WEB browser from my VB 4.0 Application
Author Message
 Need Help launching WEB browser from my VB 4.0 Application

Hi everyone,

My VB 4.0 16 bit application needs to launch the default WEB browser and

set the URL to my company's URL(if the browser is not connected to the
internet my program should launch the
dialer under Windows95 and display a message under Windows3.1 asking the

user to connect to
the internet.) I am sure that somebody else has already done this, if so

could you email me the VB
code to do this( code to read  the default browser from the registry,
set the initial URL and launch
the browser and dialer) or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Venu

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!

2. IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!

3. web browser experts needed for helping with the creation of the best internet browser(freeware)

4. Launch Default Web Browser from VB?

5. Launching Web browser in VB

6. Launch browser from small VB application

7. VB 4.0 / Web browser enquiry...>

8. VB 4.0 / Web Browser...>

9. Need help with saving the document before launching the browser

10. Need help with saving the document before launching the browser

11. HELP and ADVICES NEEDED !!! VB 4.0 DISTRIBUTED APPLICATION

12. HELP and ADVICES NEEDED !!! VB 4.0 DISTRIBUTED APPLICATION