Current Line Number
Author Message
 Current Line Number

Hi all.

    I'm trying to write a VB addin - i need to return the current line
number the cursor is on.
I can't find anyway of returning it. Anyone know of a way.

Ta

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Current Line Number in an Access Module

2. Finding current line number in Access 97 module

3. Current line number

4. Determine current line number in textarea

5. Current line number in a RichTextBox.

6. Current line number in a RichTextBox.

7. Current line number in a RichTextBox.

8. How to determine the current line number in a module...?

9. how to retrieve the current line number in Vbscript?

10. How can I derive current line number from GetScrollPos?

11. how to retrieve the current line number in Vbscript?

12. Number of current 'line' (para)