Create Panel Animation effect
Author Message
 Create Panel Animation effect

Hi:
        I have an extractable window, half of the form is hidden (it's a
panel), you have to click a button to toggle view/hide it.  I can use set
the container to be hidden and change to the form size accordingly, but
can I introduce some animation effects?  Like it scroolls out smoothly in
slow fashion, rather than sudden show.  You see this effect in a lot
Multimedia applicaitons for opening panels.

        Thanks.

                                                                Clark

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

2. Powerpoint animation effects

3. ??Difficult Animation Effect??

4. ??Difficult Animation Effect ?!

5. Transparency Effects and Animation

6. ActiveX animation and effects

7. Animation push button and panel

8. creating wait window like effect

9. Creating Wait window like effect

10. How to create OnMouseOver effect in VB

11. Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

12. need help creating a water effect