Remote Data control - Syntax for ODBC SQL Server
Author Message
 Remote Data control - Syntax for ODBC SQL Server

Does anybody know the Syntax for the connect property of a Remote Data
control to connect to a SQL Server via ODBC .
I keep getting error 525  Data Access Error -  when I attempt  to
create a data bound control linked to the Remote Data control. what
does 525 mean!!!

Hope you can help me

Ta Alun

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remote Data Control -- SQL Server 6.5

2. Remote Data Control--Problems with Adding new Record to SQL Server 6.0 Database

3. Remote Data Control -- SQL Server 6.5 -- HELP!

4. problem:vb4 16-bit, sql server 6.0 via odbc, data control

5. Data Control, ODBC, SQL Server Question

6. getting data from Remote SQL Server to VB app

7. getting data from Remote SQL Server to VB app

8. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

9. getting data from Remote SQL Server to VB app

10. Syntax for importing data into an Access table from an ODBC data source

11. Join diff connections (SQL Server and ODBC) in Data Environment

12. Problem on SQL-Update Statement with a Data-Control in VB 5 and SQL Server 7.0