2 Questions For The Experts
Author Message
 2 Questions For The Experts

Okay, I have narrowed my long list of questions to only two, they are:

1.  Is there a way to open microsoft word documents in Visual Basic?
2.  I know in Windows 95 you can edit the AutoExec.bat file and have a
program boot before Windows, but if you have ever tried it in Windows 98 it
waits till Windows is loading, well that makes my program totaly usless.

Answers to either of these questions will be greatly appeciated.  Thank you
very much in advance.

James Karger

Cheif Programmer
{*filter*}Nanny, Inc

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 2 Questions For The Experts

I very much doubt that you could load a work documant in VB. However if
you can findout the file structure of a document it may be possible to
get the text.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Another question for the experts!!

2. question for an expert?

3. A question only for expert!!!

4. A question only for expert!

5. A QUESTION ONLY FOR EXPERT

6. VB questions for the Experts: Complete NULL record.....

7. 2 Questions For The Experts

8. QueSTioN FoR THe eXPeRTs : can this be done???

9. Question for the experts (ActiveX DLL's without references)

10. Easy question for the experts

11. VB questions for the Experts: Complete NULL record.....

12. Questions for VB4 Experts: Fake MDI