Getting the space used by a folder and files contained
Author Message
 Getting the space used by a folder and files contained

How can I see how much space a folder (and the files within it) use?
Thanks a lot.
Andrea Nagar

...still working on it... (now only in Italian)
 --- to get my PGP key look at my Web page ---

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting the space used by a folder and files contained

Quote:
>How can I see how much space a folder (and the files within it) use?

Look in the help file for Dir$() and FileLen()

--
VB Info: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/visual.htm
FAQ: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/faq.htm

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Openining a PowerPoint file located in folder with a name containing spaces

2. Code to Rename a file containing spaces

3. How deleting files containing space character ?

4. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

5. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

6. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

7. searching folders for files that do not contain a text

8. used space in a folder

9. MIDI File Won't Play if Folder has spaces

10. Help getting to a Public Folder using the Fodler ID

11. Field Names containing Spaces and the Find First method

12. Textbox values contain spaces after the entry?