VB and M (MUMPS) looking for others
Author Message
 VB and M (MUMPS) looking for others

I am an M (MUMPS) programmer with 15+ years experience who is beginning to
develop applications using VB as a front end.  The back end is
Intersystems Open M product (DTM).

I would like to start a dialogue with others so that we can share ideas
and heartaches (related to the VB/M combination). So far I am very please
with the capabilities but have hit a few snags that I have developed
clunky workarounds for, perhaps someone else has hit on a more elegant
solution.

Does anyone know if there is a newsgroup for the VB/M combination or are
there other folks out there who would like to get together
(electronically) to share ideas ?

comp.lang.basic.visual.misc newsgroup

Sun, 15 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Menus and others not looking right under XP

2. Menus and others not looking right under XP

3. Can MUMPS datasets be read in VB?

4. M or (MUMPS) and VB

5. VB, C++, MUMPS Jobs in Tucson

6. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

7. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

8. looking for conversion software for MS Excel 4.0 (ELM) to MS Excel 5.0 visual Basic

9. looking for starts reference for program Ms Office from Vb.Net

10. looking for MS-DOS VB 1.0

11. Looking for a VB programmer who can interface MS Access

12. looking for MS-DOS VB 1.0