Help needed with DAO and Multiple .MDB connections
Author Message
 Help needed with DAO and Multiple .MDB connections

Hi All,

Could someone put me on the right track here with DAO and Access
files.

I need to work with related tables in two or more .mdb files.

Could someone please show me some DAO/SQL tricks to get me started.

Nick, Denmark

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed with DAO and Multiple .MDB connections
Take a look at using Linked tables...

Andre'

Quote:

>Hi All,

>Could someone put me on the right track here with DAO and Access
>files.

>I need to work with related tables in two or more .mdb files.

>Could someone please show me some DAO/SQL tricks to get me started.

>Nick, Denmark

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEED HELP!!! MULTIPLE MDB QUESTION(2)

2. Need Connection string for VB6 DAO DSN-LESS Connections to SQL Server 2000

3. Need Connection string for VB6 DAO DSN-LESS Connections to SQL Server 2000

4. Opening multiple .mdb files using a single connection

5. DAO bug: can't have multiple connections to same database

6. need help updating a local front end mdb from an mdb on an ftp site

7. Need custom document properties from MDB in R/O directory using DAO

8. Help: VB5 DAO connection failing

9. Help: VB5 DAO connection failing

10. Help: VB5 DAO connection failing

11. Help: Getting a DSN-Less connection to Oracle via DAO

12. Help Connection to Access thru ODBC using DAO