Using FoxPro TLB in VB 6.0
Author Message
 Using FoxPro TLB in VB 6.0

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to correctly reference and use a Visual FoxPro
Type Library?

Using the object viewer I can see the methods and that the object is
Variant. I cannot however, actually get the data from the tlb?

I an using the following code and I know something is missing, just don't
know what it is....

test is the name of the tlb.

Dim OManager As test.manager
Set OManager = New test.manager

Dim LName As String

LName = OManager.OCLIENTS.getfirstclient("LNAME")

after the OCLIENTS. it should pop up the command GetFirstClient but does
not.

I would really appreciate your help with this one.

Thanks......

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:41:05 GMT

1. Useing FoxPro TLB in VB 6.0

2. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

3. Opening a Foxpro 2.6 database using VB 6.0

4. Accessing FoxPro using VB 6.0 SP3

5. Accessing Visual Foxpro 6.0 with VB 6.0

6. using Visual FoxPro Databases in Visual Basic 6.0

7. Using SQL in ADO to call FOXPRO 6.0

8. Reference Visual FoxPro COM Object in VB 6.0

9. Using VFP 6.0 AND VB 6.0

10. VB 6.0 and ODBC - Visual Foxpro tables

11. Ho to use Database Foxpro 6.0 in VB?

12. Using FoxPro 3.0 tables in VB using ADO