Dragging and Dropping List Box context
Author Message
 Dragging and Dropping List Box context

Can anyone help me with this?  I need to drag a selected item or items out
of one list box into a second list box?  When I change the source list
box's dragmode property to automatic (1), I can no longer select items from
the list.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Wed, 01 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help in understanding drag drop from a list box to a rich text box

2. drag & drop list box items

3. drag and dropping into a directory list box

4. Reordering a list box with drag & drop

5. Drag and Drop in a List Box

6. Drag and Drop in List Box in VB

7. 4.0 list box drag drop error driving me nuts

8. Drag and drop from Outlook to file list box

9. Dragging and dropping from Windows Explorer to a file list box

10. drag and drop files into a list box

11. Drag and Drop on Individual items within list boxes

12. Drag-drop reorder of list box items