LINE NUMBERING IN VB
Author Message
 LINE NUMBERING IN VB

Hi,

I am currently working on a VB project that has about
15 user controls within.
I am eagerly looking for a solution that
would go through all the code in all the user
controls and number each line (10, 20, 30 etc..) of code in each of the
controls.
I would be grateful if you can help me
resolve this matter. Maybe you know an external program or
a way of writing a program.
The solution could be an Addin to VB IDE or  separate.

Thank you

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LINE NUMBERING IN VB
I haven't tried it but Peet Morris's group www.themandelbrotset.com
(You know! I like those folks!) have a free download available which
does this.  at http://www.themandelbrotset.com/html/downloads.html
Check out the rest of the stuff on the site (White Papers for example).
there is lots of good information.
Neila
Quote:

>Hi,

>I am currently working on a VB project that has about
>15 user controls within.
>I am eagerly looking for a solution that
>would go through all the code in all the user
>controls and number each line (10, 20, 30 etc..) of code in each of the
>controls.
>I would be grateful if you can help me
>resolve this matter. Maybe you know an external program or
>a way of writing a program.
>The solution could be an Addin to VB IDE or  separate.

>Thank you

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LINE NUMBERING IN VB
You can try VB Builder. It line numbers and compiles your
program. Download it from http://www.gridlinx.com
George
GridLinx Software       Programming Tools for VB Programmers

Quote:

--

Remove NOSPAM from address before replying.

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LINE NUMBERING IN VB
Try VB Builder at http://www.gridlinx.com
It will create a line numbered version of your
program and compile it.

Quote:

--

Remove NOSPAM from address before replying.

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Word '97 Line Number in VB 6.0

2. Line numbers and VB.NET

3. Word '97 Line Number from VB 6.0

4. Need tool to add line numbers to vb source

5. Line Numbers in VB IDE

6. Line Numbers in VB

7. line numbers in VB

8. line numbers in VB

9. line numbers in VB

10. PBM: Line numbers used by Goto method do not reflect displayed line numbers in document

11. Line numbers into multi-line text box

12. Numbering VB code lines