Help: Update PowerPoint slide Text from a flat text file from within VB
Author Message
 Help: Update PowerPoint slide Text from a flat text file from within VB

Hi,

I am new here, and I appreciate any help in this problem:

I need to update the text inside a slide in power point from an external
flat text file and I need to handle this from my VB applications

I need to know : (1) Is it possible ?
                 (2) How to do it ?

Thank you a lot in advance.

Raouf El-Messiry

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to play powerpoint slide show within VB program

2. Linking VB text box to powerpoint text box

3. Exporting to a flat text file with VB

4. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

5. Help: Printing text contained within the Rich Text box

6. Help: Printing text contained within the Rich Text box

7. Help: Printing text contained within the Rich Text box

8. Displaying Powerpoint slides outside powerpoint

9. Can the ADO Text Driver Update Text Files?

10. Updating a text file via TEXT ISAM

11. HELP: getting text out of a text file for use with VB APP labels and stuff

12. Powerpoint PPS slide Macro fails to open another PPS file