How capture weird input from keyboard?
Author Message
 How capture weird input from keyboard?

  We have scanning devices that read bar codes.  These devices hook into the
keyboard and in old QBASIC routines it sent code just as-if the user had typed
in the data (UPC numeric only).

  However, when using these scanners in VB using Window95, the characters cause
all kind of weirdness to happen, including: the task bar re-sizes, windows
close, screen colors changes, etc....

   I realize Window95 is capturing and digesting the characters/signals from
the scanner before the VB routine even gets to look at them.....

 QUESTION:  How do I fix it?   How do I force the operating system to let VB
get each and every signal coming from the keyboard device?

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I capture keyboard and mouse inputs

2. How to capture keyboard input.

3. How to capture keyboard inputs

4. Capture Keyboard Input

5. Capture keyboard inputs.

6. how do you capture all the keyboard input ??

7. How to disable/enable keyboard input and mouse input

8. Weird Input#

9. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

10. capture keyboard events without interfering with apps

11. Keyboard capture

12. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application