Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!
Author Message
 Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!

Hello there again,

it seems that the possibility to fax under vb without having
to buy prof.progr costing $500 or more is becoming very small.

Since I been looking for this solution, wich I started
several month ago, I have'nt come any further.

I received dosens off calls of people wich were alse looking
for a solution but also didn't succeed.

For those people wich had some solutions like:
-working with a dos-fax-driver in the background
-dde with delrina win-fax
thanks for your effort.

For all those public domain writters "this is your chance"

Greetings,

Ger

Wed, 23 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!

        All I can say is - FaxPLUS from MicroHelp is great and it's about $150!
(not $500)

        Chris
--
Chris Walker
Charon Software - now in the Alta Mall!

Quote:
> Hello there again,

> it seems that the possibility to fax under vb without having
> to buy prof.progr costing $500 or more is becoming very small.

> Since I been looking for this solution, wich I started
> several month ago, I have'nt come any further.

> I received dosens off calls of people wich were alse looking
> for a solution but also didn't succeed.

> For those people wich had some solutions like:
> -working with a dos-fax-driver in the background
> -dde with delrina win-fax
> thanks for your effort.

> For all those public domain writters "this is your chance"

> Greetings,

> Ger

Sat, 26 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

2. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

3. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

4. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

5. utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access

6. NT Personal Fax - SendObject will not send to fax number

7. Sending faxes from MAPI vs Printing to MS Fax

8. receive fax using Fax Client COM Implementation

9. Fax using MS Fax

10. How can I send faxes directly from VB5 to microsoft fax

11. Anyone Recommend Fax Tools for VB (not including Fax Plus)

12. Fax document(s) using Microsoft Fax on Win95