DLL or something like "#"#¤#"!"#
Author Message
 DLL or something like "#"#¤#"!"#

Problem: I have 5 different programs with 80% the same code.
Q:

Sun, 15 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL or something like "#"#¤#"!"#
Problem: I have 5 different programs with 80% the same code.
Q:

Sun, 15 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL or something like "#"#¤#"!"#
Quote:

>Problem: I have 5 different programs with 80% the same code.

Question: Is there a way to use smaller .EXE files and "reuse" the "same"
code as a DLL or something???

/ Mike

Sun, 15 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL or something like "#"#¤#"!"#
Quote:

>>Problem: I have 5 different programs with 80% the same code.
>Question: Is there a way to use smaller .EXE files and "reuse" the "same"
>code as a DLL or something???

>/ Mike

You can make a stand alone app which will contain the "same" code.
Then you can call that app from within every other application.
(this means also that you must reorganize your programs).
If there is code like functions not bounded to specific forms, you can make
an application with only a module that accepts commands from command line
(in sub main() assign Command$ to a string and break it appart)
If there is code attached to specific windows then in command line pass
 also a hwnd or something which in turn will trigger the
appropiate events in the 'cut down' app.

Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL or something like "#"#¤#"!"#
Actually I don't understand what you mean!! Please give an example if you
have the energy :o)

/ Mike

Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

2. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

3. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

4. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

5. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

6. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

8. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

10. "Cannot load """

11. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

12. "."and ","