Alternatives to the VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard???
Author Message
 Alternatives to the VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard???

I've got Visual Basic 6 and want to use something other than the Package and
Deployment Wizard that comes with it. What are the (free) alternatives?

e.g. I looked at Inno Setup, but how can you get the right Visual Basic
dependencies, do you need to register .dll's or .ocx's with the OS, etc,
etc?

jon.

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Alternatives to the VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard???
What I used was GKsetup.  It has automatic OCX/DLL registration.  I supports
stand alone Exes and even more stuff.  Its worth checking out (Especially
considering the price $0.00)
http://www.gkware.com/gksetup/

Quote:

--
[============================================]
Harry MacKay

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Alternative To Package & Deployment Wizard

2. VB6 and Package & Deployment Wizard

3. VB6:Using Package & Deployment Wizard

4. Package & Deployment Wizard Questions (VB6)

5. Question about VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

6. VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard Question

7. VB6, Package & Deployment Wizard Help

8. VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

9. Errors from VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

10. Package&Deployment Wizard VB6

11. VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

12. about the Package and Deployment Wizard (VB6)