Restarting Windows95
Author Message
 Restarting Windows95

Language: Visual Basic 5.0
Platform: Windows95

Does anyone know the code to restart windows without the computer shutting
down. I have a .vxd that is statically loaded and thus can only be read
once
during a windows restart or re-boot (which takes too long). The only
process that
I've seem do this, is when the monitor settings have changed color depth. I
believe that the WinAPI has ExitWindowsEx, but this either re-boots or logs
off the
current user.

Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how To Restart Windows95

2. Restarting windows95

3. RESTARTING Windows95 from VB 3.0

4. windows95 shutdown/wait/restart?

5. Access97, VBA, Win32, API, Windows95: CreateEvent returns 0 with Windows95

6. How do I restart W95 without bringing up the login dialog at restart

7. Restart Windows, NOT restart Computer

8. Getting Windows95 Username

9. ??#Retrieving Username from Novell Network (Windows95/NT)

10. Returning the ComputerName from the Windows95 Registry

11. bug in Access97 or Windows95

12. HELP WITH WINDOWS95 CONTROL PANEL PROBLEM!