HELP!!
Author Message
 HELP!!

I am a newbie and need some help writing the code for save, save as,
and open file. What I really need is help coding the file menu. I have
part of it, my program is saving the file, but when I try to open a
named file, the open box is blank. What am I doing wrong?
Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help