Connecting to a MySQL database
Author Message
 Connecting to a MySQL database

Hi.
please can anyone tell me/point me in the right direction for connecting to
MySQL databases from VB6?

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:53:39 GMT
 Connecting to a MySQL database

Quote:
> Hi.
> please can anyone tell me/point me in the right direction
> for connecting to MySQL databases from VB6?

Take a look at
http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/code/mybasic.htm

--
Robert L. Berman
Database consultant

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:09:00 GMT
 Connecting to a MySQL database
look at

http://www.vbmysql.com

Sguindaw

Quote:

--
Sguindaw -> "gesteo onis: hacer que las cosas sean"

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:04:10 GMT

1. Can someone help me connect to a MySQL database?

2. Connect with MySQL database over TCP/IP

3. Connecting to MySQL database

4. Connecting to MySQL database from a client side VBScript

5. Connecting to mySQL database

6. Connecting to and using a MySQL database

7. Connecting to and using a MySQL database

8. Connecting to MySQL with VB

9. Connecting Visual Basic 6.0 to MySQL

10. Connect to MySQL-Server

11. Connecting to a MySQL server