On local error resume next Vs on error resuem next
Author Message
 On local error resume next Vs on error resuem next

Is there some who could tell me the real difference behind
"On Local Error Resume Next" and "On Error Resume Next"

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 03:41:40 GMT
 On local error resume next Vs on error resuem next
None in VB ... its a holdover from prehistoric Basic.  Some, like myself,
are just in the habit of typing "Local Error". It has no impact, negative or
positive, on current VB error handling.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

| Is there some who could tell me the real difference behind
| "On Local Error Resume Next" and "On Error Resume Next"

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:24:22 GMT

1. On Local Error Resume Next

2. On Error Resume Next (but Only with Specific Error, like Err.Number = 70)

3. cmd.Errors.Count Not Working (On Error Resume Next)

4. Runtime error(3012): On error resume next

5. On Error Resume Next being ignored

6. Problem with On Error Resume Next in a converted database

7. On Error Resume Next has no effect

8. Resume Next doesn't trap error

9. ON ERROR RESUME NEXT Failure?

10. On Error Resume Next question