Drawing Pixels
Author Message
 Drawing Pixels

Hello everybody!

I want to draw a simple point on the screen. Put this point has to be in
front of everything. Even if I set the focus to a window, I want the point
to be before that window.

Another thing I want to do, is to get datas from the joystick-port. Has
anyone out there a code, which reads the data of both X and both Y - Ports?

Tobias

I know... my English is very bad...

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Drawing Pixels
Sounds like you need to draw on the Desktop. It's fairly easy using API
calls. Look at the API's GetDesktopWindow and GetDC to get the hDC of the
desktop. Look at MoveToEx and LineTo to draw your point. Look through the
dejanews archive - www.dejanews.com - of this newsgroup for more information
on reading joystick data. I remember seeing several posts about it recently
with some good links to a site with even more information.

And don't worry about your english, it's just fine.

Steve
.

Quote:
> Hello everybody!

> I want to draw a simple point on the screen. Put this point has to be in
> front of everything. Even if I set the focus to a window, I want the point
> to be before that window.

> Another thing I want to do, is to get datas from the joystick-port. Has
> anyone out there a code, which reads the data of both X and both Y -
Ports?

> Tobias

> I know... my English is very bad...

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drawing pixels?

2. PIXELS, PIXELS, PIXELS

3. Pixels in drawings

4. how to draw box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox

5. drawing a line or a pixel

6. Drawing a pixel

7. Draw Circle with pixels

8. Pixel by Pixel Scrolling in QBasic

9. Rotate one pixel around another pixel...

10. BMP output mapping BMP-pixel to printer-pixel 1:1

11. Print PicBox pixel by pixel?

12. How to change True color pixel to 256 color pixel, @Thanks