How can I Record AUDIO IN to WAV Files
Author Message
 How can I Record AUDIO IN to WAV Files

How do I use the MCI to Record, Play or STOP audio input lines ?

Regards,

Cedric,

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I Record AUDIO IN to WAV Files
I only just got an answer to this one in one of my subscribed mailing lists. I
have not checked it out, but there is something for you at
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/CodeOfTheDay/default.asp?txtCode...

Regards
Mick

http://members.aol.com/midipapa/MONeill.htm
ICQ# 19344626

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I Record AUDIO IN to WAV Files
Have a look at your MSDN or the Online MSDN under

 Platform SDK
        Graphics and Multimedia Services
            Windows Multimedia
                Multimedia Audio

You'll find what you need in there!

Quote:
> How do I use the MCI to Record, Play or STOP audio input lines ?

> Regards,

> Cedric,

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Recording WAV files using MSN Audio

2. Convert Real Audio RA file to wav file??

3. Winamp audio player (MP3),realaudio player control and store .wav file in database

4. Save Audio Tracks on a CD to wav files

5. convert a wav file to another audio format

6. Reading audio data from WAV file

7. Winamp audio player (MP3),realaudio player control and store .wav file in database

8. Guru Challenge (Wav Audio Files)

9. Audio WAV files in VB4 project

10. using non-wav audio files

11. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

12. Audio recording directly to mp3 file